Hi, I'm Lauren. I was a sparkle fairy once. Now I play one on TV. These are my thoughts on life, school and just about everything. If you don't like it, no one asked you.
u readin this?
u a princess.
i dont care if youre a goddamn bodybuilder, ur now princess protein
Does your partner blame it on your bisexuality?
It could be partner abuse.
Does your partner:
- get jealous of people in your life regardless of their gender?
- make fun of you for being bisexual?
- try to control how you dress or act?
- force you to choose between being straight or being gay/lesbian?
- accuse you of cheating or flirting with others?
- use money or gifts to make you feel like you owe them something?
- prevent you from being out as bisexual?
- not respect your safeword?
- pressure you to have sex in ways that you don’t want to?
- keep you from going to LGBTQ events?
Abusers may say:
- "I know I can’t trust you alone with your friends because you’ll sleep with anyone."
- "You aren’t really part of the LGBTQ community."
- "If you leave me, I’ll tell your boss that you are bi."
- "I know that all you bisexuals are just sluts."
- "You are just confused about your sexuality."
- “If you want to be with me, you have to be a lesbian/gay.” OR "If you want to be with me, you have to be straight."
- "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with men before, that’s disgusting." OR "Don’t tell anyone that you’ve been with women before, that’s disgusting."
- “I know you are going to leave me for a woman.” OR “I know you are going to leave me for a man.”
Click HERE for pdf document to download
so who’s gonna tell all the white people that are against immigration how they got to America
We’re fully aware of how we got here. Most people here are just against illegal and mass immigration, not all immigration.
who’s gonna tell this person
A few Bisexuals in History you may not have known were Bisexual:
- William Shakespeare
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Josephine Baker
- David Bowie
- Frank Ocean
- Azealia Banks
- Billie Joel Armstrong
- Margret Cho
“I call myself bisexual because I acknowledge in myself the potential to be attracted, romantically and/or sexually, to people of more than one sex, not necessarily at the same time, not necessarily in the same way, and not necessarily to the same degree.” -Robyn Orch
Never forget what a person says to you when they are angry.
This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve come across in a long time.
I understand the daily hardships that so many people have in a world ruled by white males.
I understand that sometimes this can make it feel as if all white males are the enemy (especially for those who fight for equality).
But posts like this need to stop.
You are not advancing anybodies rights.
You are not promoting anybody’s equality.
This is not activism.
This is hate-mongering.
Thanks for the contribution :)
I’ve lost track, am I even allowed an opinion these days? Whatever. How about this radical idea: Let’s treat each other equally, and then we’ll all be equal? All this mindless mud-slinging achieves nothing and only serves to demonstrate how true objectives of those involved (notably NOT equality).
You guys are good at this! :)
This isn’t okay and you need to fuckin stop.
This is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye.